TERMS AND CONDITIONS
www.maleultracorereviews.com is the provider of content and services available on this Site. By accessing and using the Site, you hereby acknowledge that you have read, understand, and wholly agree, without qualification and limitation with the terms set forth by this document.
www.maleultracorereviews.com grants a limited, non-exclusive license that is completely revocable within the Site’s prerogative, to create a hyperlink to the home page of the Site for non-commercial use only.
Our limited license does not include the right to:
- Frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose the Site or any portion thereof
- Modify or download the Site or Content (except caching or as necessary to view the Site)
- Make any use of the Site or Content other than personal use
- Create any derivative work based upon either the Site or Content
- Collect account information for the benefit of yourself or another party
- Use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing our name or the Trademarks or to otherwise use the Trademarks
- Use software robots, spiders, crawlers, or similar data gathering and extraction tools, or take any other action that may impose an unreasonable burden or load on our infrastructure.
Websites that link to the Site may not:
- Replicate our content;
- Imply that we are endorsing such website or its services or products
- Misrepresent its relationship with us
- Contain content that could be construed as distasteful, obscene, offensive or controversial, and may contain only content that is lawful and appropriate for all ages
- Portray us or our products or services, in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive or objectionable manner, or associate us with undesirable products, services, or opinions
- Use any Trademark
- Link to any page of the Site other than the home page.
A website that links to the We may, in our sole discretion, request that you remove any link to the Site, and upon receipt of such request, you shall immediately remove such link.
Any unauthorized use by you of the Site terminates the limited licenses set forth in this Section 5 without prejudice to any other remedy provided by applicable law or these Terms and Conditions.
3. Copyrights and Intellectual Property
The content available on the site, which include but not limited to: graphics, images, logos, artwork, buttons, audio, video, data, software, trade information, is the property of www.maleultracorereviews.com, our affiliates, licensors, and partners, and is protected by the United States and International copyright laws.
Trademarks, including but not limited to logos, service marks, and trade information, are the registered and unregistered marks of www.maleultracorereviews.com. our affiliates, licensors, and partners, and is protected by the United States and International trademark laws.
Neither the content, trademarks, nor any portion of the site may be used, reproduced, copied, sold, distributed, accessed, altered, exploited, in whole or in part, for any purpose, without our prior written consent, except as set forth in the limited licenses outlined in Section 2 of this document.
4. Your Responsibilities
5. Your Account
Registering your own account on this Site is completely optional. Should you wish to create your own account, you will have a username and password for your account. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account details, and for restricting access to your device used to access the Site. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account, username and/or password.
We reserve the right to refuse service and/or terminate accounts without prior notice if you violate these Terms and Conditions.
6. ShippingAl class="mt-0"l orders are shipped on the following business day after successfully completing an order form. Items are sent through Standard Shipping. Please allow 4-7 business days for standard shipping, and 48=72 hours for expedited shipping. Expedited shipping requests may have additional costs for processing and shipping.
7. Third Party Links
The Site is not responsible for the content of any content outside of this Site, whether the Site is linked to or from the Site. Third party links on the Site are for convenience only and are not endorsement from the Site. The Site is not responsible for evaluating the content and offerings of websites linked to and from the site, nor do we assume liability or responsibility for the actions, content, products, or services of such pages and websites, including, without limitation, their privacy policies and terms and conditions.
By making a submission, you represent and warrant that you own or control the rights to your submission. You further represent and warrant that such submission does not contain or constitute commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, spam, or software viruses. You may not impersonate, use a false email address, to mislead the Site as to the origin of any Submission. You agree to indemnify us for all claims arising from or in connection with any claims to any rights in any Submission.
9. Representations and Warranties; Limitation of Liability
THE SITE IS PRESENTED “AS IS.” WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR THE SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT SUCH REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES ARE NOT LEGALLY EXCLUDABLE.
YOU AGREE THAT, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE), UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, FOR ANY:
- INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS
- ACCESS DELAYS OR ACCESS INTERRUPTIONS TO THE SITE
- DATA NON-DELIVERY, MISDELIVERY, CORRUPTION, DESTRUCTION OR OTHER MODIFICATION
- LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY SORT INCURRED AS A RESULT OF DEALINGS WITH OR THE PRESENCE OF OFF-WEBSITE LINKS ON THE SITE
- COMPUTER VIRUSES, SYSTEM FAILURES OR MALFUNCTIONS WHICH MAY OCCUR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE, INCLUDING DURING HYPERLINK TO OR FROM THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
- ANY INACCURACIES OR OMISSIONS IN CONTENT
- EVENTS BEYOND OUR REASONABLE CONTROL.
FURTHER, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING LOST PROFITS) RELATED TO THE SITE REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY EXCEED ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100.00).
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold us harmless for any loss, damages or costs, including reasonable attorney’s fees, resulting from actions, demands, and claims resulting from your use of the Site. You also agree to indemnify us for loss, damages, and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, resulting from your use of software that imposes an unreasonable burden or load on our infrastructure.
With respect to any dispute regarding the Site, all rights and obligations and all actions contemplated by these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of New York, as if the Terms and Conditions were a contract wholly entered into and wholly performed within New York. Any dispute relating in any way to your visit to the Site shall be submitted to confidential arbitration in New York, except that, to the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of our affiliates, partners or licensors, we may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any court and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in any such court. Arbitration under this agreement shall be conducted under the rules then prevailing of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitrator’s award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under this Agreement shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to this Agreement, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting the changes on the Site and any changes are effective immediately.
Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as creating any agency, partnership, or other form of joint enterprise between us. Our failure to require your performance of any provision hereof shall not affect our full right to require such performance at any time thereafter, nor shall our waiver of a breach of any provision hereof be taken or held to be a waiver of the provision itself. In the event that any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law or be so held by any applicable arbitral award or court decision, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms and Conditions unenforceable or invalid as a whole. We will amend or replace such provision with one that is valid and enforceable and which achieves, to the extent possible, our original objectives and intent as reflected in the original provision.
FTC Disclosure: The information contained within this site is not intended as a substitute for professional medical advice. If you have, expect to have, or suspect you may have any medical condition, you are urged to consult with a health care provider. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases or medical conditions. maleultracorereviews.com is an affiliate branch of Male Ultracore and its subsidiaries. Links contained in this review to maleultracore.com and other affiliated subsidiaries and any subsequent sales thereafter generate revenue for the collective enterprise.